*The Freedom Bundle includes Flatulence Filtering Underwear which is not suitable for bladder or faecal incontinence.
Our Freedom Bundles provide flexible solutions to odour proofing your entire closet. This bundle includes Pyjamas, Undershorts and Flatulence Filtering Underwear. This pack may not be suitable for suffers with bladder or faecal incontinence. Our Starter and Boost Packs will completely flautlence-proof your day and night wardrobe, and are perfect options to treat incontinence odour.
Shreddies Pyjamas are the perfect solution to situations like staying with friends, a work-trip or a new relationship. Our pyjamas and undershorts are designed to be worn over any underwear including incontinence pants, giving you 100% protection from flatulence and incontinence odours.
Shreddies Carbon Undershorts for women are worn under outer garments such as jeans, shorts, and dresses and fitted over any underpants. They are made entirely of activated carbon, making them our most effective garment. Shreddies cotton pyjama bottoms eliminate bedtime odours, allowing you to drift off without worry.
Shreddies flatulence filtering Underwear feature an activated carbon back panel and absorbs all odours as the gas passes through the cloth. This underwear may not be suitable for suffers with bladder or faecal incontinence.
Shreddies Flatulence Filtering Carbon Undershorts for women and men will flatulence-proof your entire wardrobe! You won’t need to worry about embarrassing wind anymore. Especially the kind that escapes at the wrong time, like on the bus, a team meeting, or on a date. Shreddies Flatulence Filtering Carbon Undershorts help you to feel more at ease and confident in social settings.
Because gas is highly porous it becomes trapped, and neutralized by the activated carbon cloth. Odours are trapped as the gas passes through the cloth. Shreddies Undershorts are made entirely of activated carbon, making them our most effective garment.
To get the most out of your Carbon Undershort, please follow these instructions:
- The garment must fit well, please check that you have purchased the right size by checking if there are any gaps around the waist, remember these are to be worn over underwear so shouldn’t be too tight around the legs as this may restrict your movement.
- Garment Care: Please ensure you wash Shreddies with a large scoop (110-210ml) of Washing Soda only, DO NOT use fabric conditioner or detergent. We recommend machine washing at 40 degrees however if you would like to hand wash please make sure the temperature stays at 40 and DO NOT wring out the underwear as this will damage the carbon. Please dry in a tumble dryer on medium heat.
- Please take care with this garment as it is made from 100% activated carbon which can be damaged if not handled carefully. As The Carbon Undershort is designed to be worn over your underwear and underneath any outer garment it does not need to be washed after every use.
Please note: All of our garment measurements have a tolerance of 1cm so some pairs may appear larger or smaller than those of the same size.
How Do They Work? Shreddies pyjamas you have a full carbon lining from the waistband down to just above the knee. This means unlike when wearing our underwear, body positions are not critical.
Please ensure the garments fit you well. If you find that the Pyjamas are baggy and there are any gaps around the waistband, odours will use this as a path to escape. Please use the sizing guide.
Garment Care: Shreddies should be washed at 40c in a washing machine using Washing Soda. Please do not use – Fabric Softener, Soap or Detergents, these products will clog up the carbon filter. Please use a large scoop of Soda Crystals in each wash (110-210ml). Dry the underwear in a tumble dryer on a medium heat.
Some say they do work, and some say they don’t …… here’s why!
The Flatulence Filtering Underwear Must Fit!
The carbon back panel should be snug to the body over the buttocks and under the gusset. There should be no gaps in the leg openings.
Body Posture Is Critical!
- The diagrams below show the correct body positions when using Shreddies; please follow them to ensure flatulence passes through the carbon panel. Please try to let the wind out slowly.
- Stand with your legs together, upright. Sit upright, legs together, trying not to slouch.
- These positions will help force the flatulence backwards through the carbon panel.
If Shreddies fit correctly and you follow the correct body positions, Shreddies Flatulence Filtering Underwear will remove all flatulence odours. (Positions are not important for Pyjamas and Undershorts)
Wash With Washing Soda Only!
Shreddies should be washed at 40c in a washing machine using Washing Soda or Soda Crystals only. Please do not use – Fabric Softener, Soap or Detergents; these products will clog up the carbon filter and stop them from working. Please use a large scoop of washing Soda in each wash (110-210ml).
Dry the underwear in a tumble dryer on medium heat until all moisture is removed.